Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Hello People! Blog Much?

Ladies and gentlemen, I want to direct your attention to the lack of attention you have been giving your blogs. Now, I know that I, myself, wasn't the best example for a couple of weeks there, but that's hardly an excuse. Some of you have only the blog assignments given in-class, some of you have only personal notes. Remember that you need BOTH. And then there are some of you who either haven't done anything at all or you stopped altogether after one or two posts. Please, please, please, please, PLEASE get these blogs up-to-date.

Midterm is, quite literally, right around the corner. Imagine if I were to base your midterm grade on the way things stand right now. Just allow your brain to ruminate on that one for a moment... Do you think you would like the outcome? Well, if not, then FIX IT!

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy, y'all done got Jason on one of his rants. (Although my own blog does leave a little to be desired.)

    ReplyDelete